For four generations, Wipe Clean Window Cleaning has built a reputation as being the top choice for window cleaning in Calgary. We are growing and we seek the best to join us! We are experts at window cleaning, and we stay busy year-round expanding our other business operations too!
Mission – We are on a mission to create lasting relationships, between our customers and the leaders that we continue to develop on our team. We provide 5-star service, cleanly communicating expectations. We consistently seek improvements and new ideas, being considerate of the property owner’s needs.
Vision – To provide excellent home services by developed leaders nationwide!
To find out more about us and the services we offer, visit us at: https://wipeclean.ca
Are you a self-starter driven to achieve results? Read on and see if this sounds like you
You enjoy working outdoors. You’re an excellent communicator and problem solver because you ask the right questions and recommend just the right solutions to our customers. You listen and you are proactive, which is why customers and team members enjoy interacting with you. You know your product and are skilled at providing efficient, fast service to our customers. You are willing to take one for the team. Your trademarks? Attention to detail, safety, and excellence.
What You’ve Got
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) skills
- A high sense of accountability with a solid work ethic
- Great organizational skills and an ability to prioritize and manage your time
- A friendly fun-loving personality and great team spirit
About The Role
This position reports to the Operations Manager and ensures projects are done within allotted time frames. Our team members are compinsated on commission. A day in the role includes communicating with the Operations Manager, travelling to sites with safety and work equipment and communicating with customers to keep them informed of your work progress. This position works closely with the sales team and operations colleagues collecting and fulfilling requisitions utilizing an app to schedule jobs and ensure deadlines are met every time. This key role has the support of the team and is crucial to achieving team results. Being in this role means having a good understanding of current campaigns and an ability to upsell.
What Your Responsibilities Will Be
- Clean residential and commercial windows and frames (inside and outside)
- Abide by WCWC safety standards, and safe work procedures and job practices
- Work on ladders (up to 40 feet) and lifts
- Maintain a good attitude and a friendly work environment
- Update progress and completed jobs for the day on App
- Perform projects efficiently, safely, and quickly.
- Get to job site and start projects on time, driving crew van.
- Attend and contribute to weekly operations meetings
- Organize work and information to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Maintain working condition of cleaning equipment
- Project a professional and consistent image by adhering to company brand and standards
- May include evenings and weekends
Your Skills And Qualifications
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Technologically savvy (use phone app to schedule and log projects)
- Attention to detail and g problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and proven ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Team Player, flexible and always seeking excellence
- Physically fit, able to lift 60Ibs or more and do other physical tasks
- Well developed communication and customer service skills
- Driver’s license and clean drivers’ abstract
- Own Tools: safety boots, comfortable with heights.
Nice To Have
- Previous window cleaning experience
- Knowledge and experience with WHMIS, cleaning agents and cleaning equipment
- Basic knowledge of snow removal and other outdoor tasks
- Familiar with different areas of the city
Working With Us Is Rewarding….
- As your efficiency increases so do your commissions
- Potential to earn higher than industry-average commissions
- Extensive training and continuous safety updates on the job
- We promote from within, so you get to learn and grow with us
- Working outdoors
- A supportive team that listens and great work environment
If this sounds like you, send us your resume and tell us why you think you’d be a good fit.
Wipe Clean is an equal opportunity employer and we appreciate each person’s uniqueness (skills, and individuality). Note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Seasonal
Salary: $18.00-$30.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Flexible schedule
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Are you available for snow removal services?
- Are you comfortable with heights of up to 22 feet?
- Do you have a Driver’s Licence W/ 3 Years of continuous insurance history (IN CANADA)
- Driving W/ no convictions or demerits (IN CANADA): 3 years (required)
Work Location: One location